This section contains mostly reusable Java code which I some times use in my daily development. In order
to avoid unnecessary rewriting code I organize these code at one location i.e., here so that
I can come pick 'em up when ever I want. With minimum changes anybody can use this code if they
found them useful :-).
- XMLElementSearch is a reusable XML element search mechanism in an XML document. Works primarily with IBM xml4j. but with little code modification can work with any XML Java Parser.
- HTMLParser is simple HTML parser which seperates HTML tags with content.
- ServletGenerator is a utility which takes a HTML file as input and generates a template servlet.
- PropertyFileReader reads a .property file which is in classpath.
- ParseDate parses a date string.
- SMTPSender is a simple SMTP mail sending utility program, can be used with any web application (Server side).